Yup today was our last full day and it was filled with fullness of the best kind.
- Up early, write in my journal. Wind shifted, returned to unit.
- Rain comes, put breakfast together, it ends.
- Go to gazebo for breakfast, storms roll around us, rainbow watch.
- Pack up car with needed supplies for day, head to Dean’s Blue Hole, while dodging storms
- Very choppy at Deans, leave.
- Drive all the way out to Gordons Beach, walk two miles, collect shells and 2 big sea biscuits (shhhh, we packed them home).
- Lunch at Turnbull
- Return to Deans, swim with a turtle, two barracudas and a bunch of other fish
- Return to unit, pack (yuck), upload videos to social media (sorry you have to wait for a seperate video post when I get home)
- Sunset (lackluster again, just means we have to return next summer)
Images for 1-3
Images for #4-5
Images for #6
Images for #7
Images for #8
Image for #10
Image for #11